Sunday, July 12, 2009

Light and Dark


There is something magical about the interplay of light and dark, day and night, sun and shade.  The interchange between what seems to be polar opposites gives design, depth, patterns, and movement.  Give 10 second and it may be different.  

It is here that we live.  With uncertainty, with wonder, with variations, with unknown and known.  Outside my window it is ever changing and within my being I am ever changing.  The two together are a life of joy, sorrow, laughter, pain, anger, acceptance, rejection, love, uncertainty.  

But most of all it is a life full of grace. 
May today you feel the wholeness of grace.
It's there .... 

1 comment:

Gail said...

Debbie, I am always amazed at how you are so aware of everyday things that I don't even notice. Your incites are inspiring.