Friday, July 3, 2009

Colors


What color is your skin? Take this lemon for example ... or is it a lime?  I thought my parents had a lemon tree in the backyard but there hanging from the limb was this limon.  It was almost as if someone had intentionally painted it two colors.  But I bet if i were to take it from the tree and cut it in half ... I would taste lemon.   The people of the world ... we too are many different colors ... in fact, our colors change!  Inside?  why we are pretty much alike!  

So as we move forward in our journey we are called to love one another ... 
Its a simple commandment
One with no conditions or stipulations
Just love one another ... 

Why's it so hard somedays?
Might it be that somedays it is hard to love ourselves?

I don't know ... what do you think?


No comments: