Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Circle of Gratitude


We each drew a name from the hat
There in the center of the table a bowl of leis.
Reflect on the name
When you are ready
Give the gift of thanks for what you have meant to me this year.

Purely random ...
eight people ...
two sets of folks had one another's names.
Meaningful words ...

"Thanks for welcoming me"
"I enjoyed talking with you"
"Thanks for listening"
"I appreciate your openness and willingness to say yes!"
"I've learned a lot from you"
"I appreciate that you take the time"
"You have deep compassion for us"
"I appreciate your passion for working with the younger kids"

A circle of gratitude.
Folks that are busy from day to day
Come together and give thanks

Sitting in a circle
A gift of a lei ... a circle of love
A symbol of affection

It is in experiences such as this .. that the well is refreshed.

Mahalo to my dear colleagues.

No comments: