Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday in the city

I'm in NYC today .... 
There are way too many yellow cars
Way too many horns honking
Way too many people
Way too much excess
Way too many stores

I have a meeting here tomorrow and thought it would be great to come down a day early to take some photos.  After a short night of sleep, I made it to the airport and we actually landed early.  Unfortunately my luggage didn't land with me ... and 12 hours later they still don't have a clue where it might be.  

So ... today I post another picture of the labyrinth at Holden.  A week ago I was walking the labyrinth.   I was walking the sabbath. 

I think I forgot to take the sabbath today ... 
When I made this reservations I forgot it was the sabbath ... 

So here I am pulling on the memories of the labyrinth walk.

What did you do today to honor the sabbath?
I hope it was more than just an hour?
In the Old Testament ... "remember the sabbath day to keep it holy"

No comments: