Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Memories of Tuesday

Dinner at the "Pancake House"
Le Petite ... best salad dressing in town
Mormor and grandpa
"I'm surprised that house hasn't fallen down"
"Let your grandpa open the door"
Combat
Rolling tennis ball down the hallway
The Red Skelton Hour
Instant coffee: Sanka
Blue station wagon
Broiled grapefruit

I learned about how to order at restaurants.
I learned that the man was supposed to open the door.
I learned that my grandpa drove with one foot on the gas and one on the brake!
I learned that he drove too slow on the freeway.
I learned that you could build a house on the side of a hill ... and it wouldn't fall down.
I learned that dinner with family was important
I learned that Tuesday was a special day
I learned that grandparents help families

What do you remember?

No comments: