Friday, January 2, 2009

What Next

There were lots of moments in time today. 
Feeling accomplished ... going through four boxes of papers and getting them down to one.
Feeling humbled ... going to a gallery opening and seeing how much there is to learn.
Feeling amazed ... that others like my work. 
Feeling lost ... is it Friday or Monday?
Feeling frustrated ... how come is there always so much to do.
Feeling annoyed ... come on Teddy, its 23 degrees, how long do we have to walk?
Feeling grateful ... I have been blessed beyond measure.
Feeling silly ... playing Phase 10 during break and lunch.
Feeling full ... I ate too much during break and lunch.

A colleague came into my office today and said that God told her to come and give me a hug!

Earlier in the morning when I started feeling annoyed ...  I caught myself needing to reframe what my thinking.  I needed to go to the person and see her for the child of God that she is ... rather than judging and wanting her to be someone else.

Lots of moments today ... I wonder what is next. 


 

No comments: