Wednesday, January 21, 2009

At Last ...

These words have been going through my mind all day. Okay, I admit it ... Beyonce sang it just right. We are each in search of the "at last". For some it came to fruition yesterday ... doesn't "at last" just mean "the beginning". Someone opened the door ... now we need to walk through it and be the makers of our own history.


Christ's death ... was at last
Christ's resurrection ... was the beginning.


What door has been opened for you?
Bergen, Norway

2 comments:

Amie said...

Hi Debbie,

I enjoy reading your blogs, and I read it everyday, this one I couldn't help making comment because it touched me personally. Door was opened for me, I walked through it and finally found myself where I have wanted to be.

Amie

Debbie said...

Thanks Amie .. I appreciate the comment ...
Am glad you had the courage to walk through