Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow ...

Ready to go! They told us to get ready. So for me that meant making sure the snow "thrower" would work! Schools were closed before the snow even started to fall in anticipation that the weather would be worse as the day wore on. The garage floor was dry, the thrower ready


It was amazing ... it started right at 9AM when they said it would! And it snowed and snowed and snowed. I finally left the office about three ... leaving behind four folks with a deadline and the drive home was ... well ,... sloppy. The commute for most folks about twice as long as usual depending which direction you were heading.


By the time I turned down Shaftsbury all I saw were plows doing the driveways ... and ruts in the snow. It had been a few hours since they had been down this way.







All in all ... I would say there was about 9 inches of snow in the driveway. It took me about an hour do "throw" the snow ... and did a bit of sidewalks.






Teddy ...
why he has the most fun I would say





No comments: