Thursday, November 27, 2008

National Day of Gratitude!

Think how different the day would be if you (I) started each day giving THANKS!
I bet there has even been a research study that can inform us how living with GRATITUDE improves our mental, neurological, physical, emotional and spiritual lives.    

I woke from a wonderful LONG sleep under warm covers and a heated home!  How great is that?  The dog has been walked ... the coffee is finished brewing ... the chair by the window awaits.

Quiet in the house ... blueberry pancakes, some reading, the creamed onions have been made (only boiled over once ... so stove had to be cleaned ... then broke the lid on my favorite garage sale pot!)  Soon I will leave for the feast!  We will be 28 folks ... all ages ... way too much food and wine I am sure.   

More to come.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: