Sunday, November 16, 2008

From Exile

I was asked today to share my faith journey with a group of young adolescents ... and to talk about time time I was in exile and about my journey from exile.  I think it is important to think to about my journey into exile.    Hopefully this new way of writing will be one way to do explore that ... and to share a little bit of me ... and my journey through time ... 

Each stop will be a moment in time ... 
Pay attention to the present ... it will too soon be the past ...  just like this array of colors ... it floated in Lake Chelan next to the dock on a rainy morning.  Within 5 minutes it was gone .... 

The moment was there ... 
it was full of glory 
An array of color 
Reflection of the season
Reflection of life ... 
And then it was gone ... 

What moment stuck with you today?



No comments: