Monday, April 6, 2009

The Path


Each of us is on a journey ... 
and we have options about how to proceed.
One step in front of the other seems to make sense to me
At times I walk with others
At time I walk alone
While I am aware of the dangers 
I don't become paralyzed by them
Somedays the directions seem less clear 
So it is necessary to try options.

I think it all has something to do with free will
It has to do with choices
It has to do with having the confidence to make mistakes
It has to do with having the confidence to be wrong
It has to do with confidence to make modifications

Regardless ... I know I am not on this path alone
Thanks be to God

During this Holy Week Christ knew what path he was on.  It was a path that led to his eventual death.  It was a path that led to his eventual resurrection.  His was a path of righteousness.

"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day."   Proverbs 4: 18


No comments: